- Monitoring alerts, data downloads, and feature updates are available through the end of your membership term. Online services require internet access. Third-party terms and additional fees may apply. Phone support, online features, and other services vary and are subject to change. 14,500+ participating financial institutions as of October 1, 2018.
- Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken App is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod
Easy. Organized. Safe. FREE From WebMD
A single, secure location for your complete health information.
Ready to Begin?
Create my personal health record now.
Already Have One?
Existing WebMD Health Manager users sign in.
What is a personal health record?
A personal health record permits you to securely gather, store, manage and share your own and your family’s health information – when you want, where you want, and with whom you choose. And the WebMD Health Record is more than your personal health history. It’s smart. It works within the WebMD Health Manager to provide you useful information and direct you to tools that you might find helpful.
Why should I create a personal health record?
- To easily gather, store and manage lifelong personal health information
- To share relevant information with authorized care providers
- To maximize your health benefits