Loan Recipients of the NYC Covid-19 Response and Impact Fund
Below is a list of the first nonprofit organizations to receive no-interest loans through the Fund. For a list of Fund grantees to-date, visit The New York Community Trust website. More loans and grants will be made over the coming weeks.
- BronxConnect (Urban Youth Alliance International)
- Children of Promise, NYC
- Elevator Repair Service Theater
- Gina Gibney Dance
- Hebrew Educational Society of Brooklyn
- Reach Out and Read of Greater New York
- Sephardic Community Youth Center, Inc.
- Settlement Housing Fund, Inc.
- Socrates Sculpture Park, Inc.
- Stuttering Association for the Young, Inc.
- Theatre Communications Group, Inc.
NFF is committed to providing capital to organizations that place their communities at the center of their work. These organizations have direct connections to the people they serve and are responsive to the communities’ priorities. As such, they are often best placed to provide essential services to